nihon ni kaerimashou!
Last night in Canada. Ran around all day buying toothpaste and dental floss and tylenol and all manner of exciting necessaries. Lunched with our lovely friends Sean and Vanessa today at their place in Yaletown. Walked around English Bay and saw a portly man in a blue speedo doing tai chi. A few minutes later saw him accompanied by another portly man in a blue speedo. They practiced together in shameless harmony. It was beautiful.
We've had a great time here and I have to say I'm struggling with the idea of returning to Japan for another year. Once I'm back and through my "transition time" (Grant knows me so well...) I'll be fine, but it's feeling hard to leave. We have such wonderful families and friends and it's been so great to see everyone. Thanks to everyone we saw for hospitality and special times. I love you. I love you all!
I'm actually procrastinating packing. Could you sense it? A bit of pent up anxiety? I love eleven hour flights followed by three hour lay overs! I love packing my life into a suitcase and venturing into the known unknown!
oyasuminasai
We've had a great time here and I have to say I'm struggling with the idea of returning to Japan for another year. Once I'm back and through my "transition time" (Grant knows me so well...) I'll be fine, but it's feeling hard to leave. We have such wonderful families and friends and it's been so great to see everyone. Thanks to everyone we saw for hospitality and special times. I love you. I love you all!
I'm actually procrastinating packing. Could you sense it? A bit of pent up anxiety? I love eleven hour flights followed by three hour lay overs! I love packing my life into a suitcase and venturing into the known unknown!
oyasuminasai

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home