fatwhitegeisha

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Adventures in the Land of Scary Creatures (approaching your doorstep in the nightime)

crab2

I found him cowering in the concrete corner of our apartment stairs. Don't worry little displaced buddy, I won't hurt you.

crab1

When I tried to get a little closer, he put his dukes up.

For some reason I found this wildly hilarious. I haven't laughed so much in weeks. (Even if the laughter was inside my head... um, ha, ha, uh, ha.)

2 Comments:

  • OMG... that thing is hilarious! I understand the internal laughter completely.

    Miss you!
    D.
    xoxo

    By Blogger mollyblogger, at 8:57 PM  

  • Hey Paul,

    Good to hear from you! What are you up to this summer? Are you at the folk fest this weekend too? What's the weather like in Winnipeg? Man, we're at the weather? (I'm genuinely interested. Presently, in Japan, we're in the midst of a tropical monsoon! It's so hot, but it won't stop raining. It's dramatic, though, so I like it.)

    Hope you're well,

    Kate

    By Blogger wakarimasen, at 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free site statistics