What is your World View?
I'm not really one for personality quizzes, but I came across this one, "What is your World View?" (cynical and realistic, apparently, as when I read this I think, I don't think a computer program is going to be able to asses this in a few seconds) on my friend's blog, and thought it was interesting. Take the quiz. You know you want to...
Here were my results:
Cultural Creative 100%
Postmodernist 88%
Existentialist 75%
Idealist 63%
Materialist 38%
Romanticist 25%
Modernist 25%
Fundamentalist 6%
I'm a little dismayed that "Idealist" wasn't a bit closer to the top of the list, but overall this seems fairly accurate (Who knew! The internet can read our minds!) Existentialist. 75%, hey? And "Romanticist"- so close to the bottom. I can blame it all on George Bush (or a lot of it, anyway.) At least "Fundamentalist" is safely at the very bottom of the list...
Here were my results:
Cultural Creative 100%
Postmodernist 88%
Existentialist 75%
Idealist 63%
Materialist 38%
Romanticist 25%
Modernist 25%
Fundamentalist 6%
I'm a little dismayed that "Idealist" wasn't a bit closer to the top of the list, but overall this seems fairly accurate (Who knew! The internet can read our minds!) Existentialist. 75%, hey? And "Romanticist"- so close to the bottom. I can blame it all on George Bush (or a lot of it, anyway.) At least "Fundamentalist" is safely at the very bottom of the list...

7 Comments:
Our similar scores explain why you and I never disagreed on anything political. We're peas in a pod, you and I...
Love you too!! Miss you terribly.
D.
By
mollyblogger, at 12:21 PM
Here are mine:
Materialist 94%
Postmodernist 88%
Cultural Creative 69%
Modernist 63%
Existentialist 63%
Romanticist 56%
Idealist 31%
Fundamentalist 13%
Quite a nice little poll that one, although I am sad I'm not more culturally creative or more existentialist... Suppose it's hard being a label sometimes
By
Danieru, at 1:22 PM
Well...here are catwoman's results...turns out I am an idealist.
Cultural Creative 88%
Idealist 88%
Postmodernist 69%
Romanticist 50%
Fundamentalist 38%
Modernist 25%
Materialist 25%
Existentialist 19%
See you soon! Kerri
P.S I will have to post as anonymous because I still can't read Chinese...sorry...maybe you can help me out after you learn a few more characters. I'm a loser.
By
Anonymous, at 6:27 PM
Here is Jiahao's score...guess I'll have to be the idealist in the house! (and the fundamentalist...we'll keep that one on the down low)
Cultural Creative 94%
Postmodernist 75%
Romanticist 44%
Materialist 38%
Fundamentalist 31%
Existentialist 25%
Modernist 25%
Idealist 13%
By
Anonymous, at 7:04 PM
G-monkey's scores as follows:
Postmodernist 81%
Cultural Creative 75%
Existentialist 56%
Idealist 50%
Modernist 50%
Materialist 13%
Romanticist 0%
Fundamentalist 0%
I'd believe this test if they scored me: contrarian 100%. Otherwise, or possibly regardless, or irregardless, or what have you, metinks this quiz mostly ballsheet.
By
Anonymous, at 11:15 PM
This is an interesting way to see myself....who knew!
Postmodernist 88%
Cultural Creative 69%
Existentialist 63%
Idealist 63%
Materialist 56%
Romanticist 50%
Modernist 44%
Fundamentalist 31%
Miss you,
Hali
By
Anonymous, at 6:05 AM
Hali,
Your scores were really close to mine (and Diana's) too.
Kerri,
Yeah, both Grant said it's a real shock that idealist would come out so close to the top. I was thinking more Existentialist?
love you all
By
wakarimasen, at 5:26 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home