burraku bado bai bai
This is a photo from Saturday afternoon's concert with Octopus Lunchbox (I discovered that they actually prefer the name in English...) I arrived at the second floor of the Matsubase "supa" Parche to discover that we would be entertaining a group of about 75 four year-olds and their parents- it was a hoikuen (nursery school) "graduation" party. I only sang three songs, but the band's really good and was fun to sing with (the sax player rocks, but he's on his way to bigger and better things when he heads to New York in June.) Because I'm used to playing guitar while I sing, and to singing my own songs, it almost felt like karaoke and was relaxing. I'm very happy to have found these guys.


3 Comments:
Seeing you on that stage, K, I got a mental snapshot of you in the future, playing a sold-out gig. You really belong on stage, hon.
I'm so glad you're putting yourself out there. And thanks for the pics!
D.
By
mollyblogger, at 12:40 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
mollyblogger, at 12:40 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
mollyblogger, at 12:53 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home