fatwhitegeisha

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Ego Stroke


grantsensei
Originally uploaded by granimal.
This week the grade three students graduated from junior high school and are headed to high school. As a parting gift, two of my classes made these really nice thank you cards for me. I'll miss them. From the comments (which are hard to read in the picture) I learned that English, me and my class are interesting! Phew! I also like it how they call me Mr. Grant. The first name thing here is still not so easy for most people to grasp. They're very nice kids though and I found myself getting choked up saying farewell to them. Some, though, are headed to Kate's school come April, so she'll have a chance to work with them, and, really, students graduating -- like so many salmon swimming upstream -- are just a part of the grand circle of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free site statistics