fatwhitegeisha

Sunday, March 20, 2005

cartoon me


cartoonme
Originally uploaded by granimal.
This was the shot of me that appeared in the graduating students' book of memories from one of the schools I teach at. I particularly like my halo of letters and am glad to see that my hairline hasn't pushed as far back as I sometimes worry it has. In any event, it's much better than my DL photo or passport photo, both of which are slightly less cheerful looking.

3 Comments:

  • Granimal, this was a fine rendering of you and made me and B.H. miss you guys tremendously. Are you Nihon de for the next year-plus consistently, or will there be any US visits by you and Wakarimasen?

    By Blogger SER, at 12:04 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:00 AM  

  • SER,

    Sorry, I didn't see this comment of yours. Maybe fate will bring you back to this post once more. And if it does, hi to BH as well. Um, yes, we're nihon ni for all but a quick trip home in hachigatsu. But who knows maybe we'll be lured to the US for some crossborder shopping by the might of the Canadian dollar. Belles Fair Mall is one heck of a hidden jewel and it will be hard to resist knowing all the while it's just waiting for the likes of me and mine in beautiful Blaine, Washington.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free site statistics