First, I took a cherry blossom bath in our new cherry blossom constructed bathroom. Then, I ate cherry blossom pie and drank some cherry blossom tea. It was wonderful! Really So many, yup, blossoms, in one day. I feel like life is complete and as though I have attained the inner haiku that is the result of such a cherry blossom explosion. Too bad there's none in T.O. or you too could feel the goose-pimply spirit rapture that I'm feeling now.
In reality though, I went and had a picnic underneath some blossoms with my two bosses in a local park and then went on a cherry blossom drive through the mountains with Kate and we drove through two haunted tunnels which hold the vengeful souls of the dead from an insurrection in the 1500s and now, sad to say, I'm off to work.
Miss you. Please book your flight to Hondo City via Fukuoka ASAP.
2 Comments:
Oh heavens to betsy, I don't think I will ever be used to the lack of
cherry blossom air here in Toronto in the spring.
I just saw a pile of photos of Victoria from last week, too - it's insane. Makes my heart ache, those blossoms.
Toronto has a good spring too, though, don't get me wrong. My favourite part is the thawed-out dog crap on the sidewalks.
Enjoy the blossoms. And hey, Grant, I just missed your birthday, didn't I? What did you do for your birthday?
Sarah
By
Anonymous, at 12:43 AM
Dearest Lou,
First, I took a cherry blossom bath in our new cherry blossom constructed bathroom. Then, I ate cherry blossom pie and drank some cherry blossom tea. It was wonderful! Really So many, yup, blossoms, in one day. I feel like life is complete and as though I have attained the inner haiku that is the result of such a cherry blossom explosion. Too bad there's none in T.O. or you too could feel the goose-pimply spirit rapture that I'm feeling now.
In reality though, I went and had a picnic underneath some blossoms with my two bosses in a local park and then went on a cherry blossom drive through the mountains with Kate and we drove through two haunted tunnels which hold the vengeful souls of the dead from an insurrection in the 1500s and now, sad to say, I'm off to work.
Miss you. Please book your flight to Hondo City via Fukuoka ASAP.
By
Anonymous, at 4:31 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home