fatwhitegeisha

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Derivative?

Dear Diana,

I liked your review of Sin City (a movie I'd never heard of while in Japan, and that I likely never would have watched anyway because I'm not a fan of Tarantino and have never heard of Rodriguez- or even the comic book, to be honest- and will certainly never watch now thanks to the lesson you've taught me) so I'm going to link it here.

I also really liked the other review of the movie you linked, so I'm going to steal that too.


Thanks for making today's blogging super fun and easy!

Kate

3 Comments:

  • If my review means that someone, somewhere, will be spared the torture of two and some hours of mysogyny... then I'm a happy girl.

    p.s. It's not ALL bad. Both Clive Owen and Bruce Willis are pretty easy on the eyes... lol.

    By Blogger mollyblogger, at 10:32 PM  

  • D,

    I'd agree about Clive Owen. Although he seems to be making some monumentally BAD DECISIONS in choosing films lately. I'm embarrassed to say that we watched "Arthur" (one of those movies that you know is going to be SO BAD but you know you'll end up renting because the winter is long and the pickings are thin...) Terrible! But as I said, I had no expectations (which sometimes allows one to just sit back and laugh at Kiera Knightly's ridiculousness.)

    Bored at work. Again. Something has to change soon.

    xo,

    Kate

    By Blogger wakarimasen, at 10:29 AM  

  • I really liked him in Beyond Borders, where he played a doctor for Doctors Without Borders. He was okay in Closer but the movie was far too bizarre to really highlight how good of an actor he is. Haven't seen King Arthur... Guess I should count myself lucky.

    Bored at work? Me too. At least we found blogging ;)

    Mwa!

    By Blogger mollyblogger, at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free site statistics