Exsqueeze me?
We are still in the midst of Spring Break (students not at school but teachers have to be.) I kept myself busy this morning by making some flash cards to aid in my review of Japanese verbs. I needed my scissors to cut out the cards, so I removed them from their trusty plastic case (which, by the looks of it, seems to have been made functional to Reimei ALTs for about the past twenty years). Today, for the first time, I noticed the writing from the manufacturer on the inside of the case. It says:
"to withdraw both teams
a complicated pelvic
which dogged him for
nearly a year.
He played strongly
60 minutes in City's narrow
his win over Country Origin
Anzac Day before
on through a lack of match
main tice. But he deserves
ach his chance against Queensland
add of Roberts
pair Ben Elias
at lock,lespie and
art and Test..."
And on at some length into further incoherence.
I'm sure the Chinese character messages that we "westerners" display on t-shirts or get tattooed into our skin are as absurd and incomprehensible, but come on.
A complicated pelvic? I'm sure glad I don't have one of those. At least I hope I don't...
"to withdraw both teams
a complicated pelvic
which dogged him for
nearly a year.
He played strongly
60 minutes in City's narrow
his win over Country Origin
Anzac Day before
on through a lack of match
main tice. But he deserves
ach his chance against Queensland
add of Roberts
pair Ben Elias
at lock,lespie and
art and Test..."
And on at some length into further incoherence.
I'm sure the Chinese character messages that we "westerners" display on t-shirts or get tattooed into our skin are as absurd and incomprehensible, but come on.
A complicated pelvic? I'm sure glad I don't have one of those. At least I hope I don't...

1 Comments:
it's like pure poetry. someone, somehwere might understand this, if you read it to them slowly
By
Danieru, at 5:21 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home