Open letter to Gary Brolsma
Dear Gary,
I'm over here in Japan so haven't seen how much press you've been getting back at home, but I did read an article in the Times which said you were a little down after your newfound celebrity.
What I'm saying is, don't be. The internet clip of you dancing is hilarious. My wife and I laughed for something like fifteen minutes after we watched your video. You've brightened the lives of millions of people. There's no shame in that.
Anyway, thank you for making us laugh.
I'm over here in Japan so haven't seen how much press you've been getting back at home, but I did read an article in the Times which said you were a little down after your newfound celebrity.
What I'm saying is, don't be. The internet clip of you dancing is hilarious. My wife and I laughed for something like fifteen minutes after we watched your video. You've brightened the lives of millions of people. There's no shame in that.
Anyway, thank you for making us laugh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home