There must be a million daikon euphemisms
But I only know one.
Apparenly, a woman with thick legs is told (behind her back, I'm sure) that she has daikon legs. A woman with really thick legs is told she has Sakurajima daikon legs (volcanic eruptions have left nutrients in Sakurajima soil that allow them to grow 30 kilogram radishes.)
Apparenly, a woman with thick legs is told (behind her back, I'm sure) that she has daikon legs. A woman with really thick legs is told she has Sakurajima daikon legs (volcanic eruptions have left nutrients in Sakurajima soil that allow them to grow 30 kilogram radishes.)


2 Comments:
finally, you give me your weblog address! Thank you!
Thank you so much for your comments at my weblog. They're sweet and articulate. Thank you.
By
Jeffrey, at 3:45 PM
K,
Glad to hear that you're making so much progress with your Japanese... you really do sound impressive. I love reading it, even though I don't understand it... and I love that you throw it into your blogs and your comments all the time!! It's a nice touch. If I was living abroad, I'd certainly be diving right into the culture and language too... it's so great to see how you have embraced it. I'm still enormously jealous of your life... but more so just happy for you and all of your adventures.
When are you going to start posting your music?? I miss hearing your songs. If you want to post them on my website, I'd be more than happy to play host. I'll give you your own page and everything... just a thought. All you'd have to do is send me the sound files.
p.s. YOU look fantastic, m'dear.
Miss you.
D.
By
mollyblogger, at 4:55 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home