fatwhitegeisha

Monday, March 28, 2005

Geist links

I've been reading GEIST online this year because our subscription (thanks Lucy!) has run out. I always enjoy Alberto Manguel's columns- and keep meaning to get my hands on one of his books. Here are some links: "Cautionary Tales for Children" by Alberto Manguel and "White Curtains" by Stephen Henighan.

Also, through this article, I found a link to this (please watch eighty four year-old Canadian icon, Pierre Berton, roll a joint.) Quite hilarious.

I'm a little behind (this was aired on a CBC comedy show, The Sunday Report, in October), but I found this discussion board on the subject (of Pierre Berton rolling a joint on national television.) I hate being a smug Canadian, but at heart I am one. I love that I'm from a country where something like this is considered funny.

1 Comments:

  • You're welcome! I'm sorry your
    subscription ran out. Mine ran out
    too. I'm going online for it too,
    now. xo Sarah (Lou)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free site statistics