posted by Anonymous at 8:54 AM
When I first saw this I thought it was a pile ofmaggots. Whew. I am so glad that it's not maggots.I'm back on - after you promised that there are no more parasitic mechanisms on FWG, Grant, I took the plunge. So far, so good.I've missed reading your posts & seeing your pictures!love to both of you - lu
By Anonymous, at 1:00 AM
Post a Comment << Home
Floating blissfully away on the placid surface of Japan
1 Comments:
When I first saw this I thought it was a pile of
maggots. Whew. I am so glad that it's not maggots.
I'm back on - after you promised that there are no more parasitic mechanisms on FWG, Grant, I took the plunge. So far, so good.
I've missed reading your posts & seeing your pictures!
love to both of you - lu
By
Anonymous, at 1:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home