O Canada
Yesterday was Reimei high school's bunkasai. In addition to performing one of my songs in the afternoon, I (stupidly) offered to put together an "exhibit" on Canada. I learned how to say "my exhibit is very humble"- and began the day saying it over and over, but then just started having fun talking to the students and parents. "Keito, Keito- shashin, shashin"- hundreds of photos taken of me and Grant. He was quite the attraction.


2 Comments:
Hi Kate & Grant !
You look great and it is fun to read and see your most recent interesting adventures! Glad your ring was return. I think Budda once said, "it is good to trust to in fellow sailors when in dangerous waters, better still to trust in a set of strong oars." or something like that. Anyway, Budda and the spirits continue to enjoy endures/ adventures as we all do too!!!
I am still trying to find common groundd from the election to grow on and continue hoping for a better world. Steve Valenta
By
Anonymous, at 12:54 PM
I don't remember kate being so short...or are her students exceptionally tall?
By
Anonymous, at 7:07 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home