I just read this to G and he called you a "space pilot", which was quite apt, I suppose. We miss you like the rain that makes the flowers blossom...the breeze that soothes on summer evenings...
You're such a tripper. By that I mean like a space tripper who trips over, like, space rocks and other stuff that floats around in space. It's a pity you can't help those glasses though. They make you myopic.
4 Comments:
Ground Control to major Kate...
Commencing countdown,
engines on(ate)
Check ignition and may God’s love be with you...
-Aikman out
By
Anonymous, at 12:32 AM
Ground Control to Major Aikman,
I just read this to G and he called you a "space pilot", which was quite apt, I suppose. We miss you like the rain that makes the flowers blossom...the breeze that soothes on summer evenings...
My love for you is like a mountain. A tall one.
-Keito out
By
wakarimasen, at 5:35 PM
Oh Keito...but what is a mountain really?
Tell Grant he's going down...
Peace out...or should I say,
"Kirk out"
By
Anonymous, at 7:09 PM
You're such a tripper. By that I mean like a space tripper who trips over, like, space rocks and other stuff that floats around in space. It's a pity you can't help those glasses though. They make you myopic.
Grab life by the conch,
Your secret admirer
By
wakarimasen, at 9:31 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home