um, Grant, you forgot to mention that those worm-things in the metal bowl were skinned and still squirming. One of the most disturbing things I've ever seen. The picture with Jan and Dave was taken on a hike outside Pusan. Grant digs frogs and frogs dig him. I'll post some pictures from Seoul at a later date, as it was a super cool city.
Top top photos. The colour barely allows me to perceive the page before it tears my retina into several pieces. Welcome back! How did the Korean social scene compare to the Japanese?
Ohmigod, I haven't heard from Jan & Dave since they were in Toronto this December! Was it great to hang out with them? How beautiful the ginseng. How horrific the skinned worms. How I miss all of you so much. xoxo Sarah
5 Comments:
um, Grant, you forgot to mention that those worm-things in the metal bowl were skinned and still squirming. One of the most disturbing things I've ever seen. The picture with Jan and Dave was taken on a hike outside Pusan. Grant digs frogs and frogs dig him. I'll post some pictures from Seoul at a later date, as it was a super cool city.
xo
kate
By
wakarimasen, at 8:49 PM
Weird stuff, yo. Still squirming? Gross.
By
Jeffrey, at 11:45 PM
Top top photos. The colour barely allows me to perceive the page before it tears my retina into several pieces. Welcome back! How did the Korean social scene compare to the Japanese?
By
Danieru, at 8:51 AM
OMG!! Jan and Dave. It's so nice to see their faces again!
One of those food pictures looks strikingly like female anatomy. Yum, huh?
Love you guys, glad you're back.
D.
By
mollyblogger, at 8:59 AM
Ohmigod, I haven't heard from Jan & Dave since they were in Toronto this December! Was it great to hang out with them? How beautiful the ginseng. How horrific the skinned worms. How I miss all of you so much.
xoxo Sarah
By
Anonymous, at 3:38 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home