Flip-flopping
How tired I am of this headline- that (John Kerry, Paul Martin, etc.) is a "flip-flopper." You'd think that at some point Bush supporters might demand a broader range of insults/attacks from their president. The B. administration, when it suits their purpuses, is very good at playing the impetuous child. "Mom, Paulie said he'd let me play with his sky control toy, and now he's taking it away from me. He said, he said he said!!!!!!"
I, for one, am sure glad G.W. is not a flip-flopper. There would be far fewer people getting tortured and killed for no reason in this world, and far more able to express their love in a public setting.
Yeah- Who wants a flip-flopper?
I, for one, am sure glad G.W. is not a flip-flopper. There would be far fewer people getting tortured and killed for no reason in this world, and far more able to express their love in a public setting.
Yeah- Who wants a flip-flopper?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home