fatwhitegeisha

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

The Poncho (Revisited)


kateponchobw
Originally uploaded by katesteak.
I had a little freak out last night thinking that the whole world could see this photo, and our miniature Japanese kitchen and deleted the photo. I didn't think it would it delete from the blog. I'll try to get the photo back where I intended...I just want a few people (namely my mother, and Ann and Steve who I'm not sure have seen it) to have a look.

1 Comments:

  • Kate-o, what a beautiful piece of art you are wearing! Such talent, but you know it is not as nice as that scarf you made me! As for the picture, you look wonderful and healthy and I assumed that the kitchen pic was representative of a small portion of the actual size! Miss you.. Hello Grant (you are right, you are the funny one)
    love, love Hali

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free site statistics