Guranto y Kayto - sorry I've been so remiss in responding to your blogs. This is a brave new world for me: cybertextualization intimidates. Anyhoo, blessings from the Connecticut four. I've printed out the spider pic. for Sarai and will try and explain to her where you both are and why. I'll also try calling again soon (on the University's dime - I love being institutionalized!). love -Fire Falcon
1 Comments:
Guranto y Kayto - sorry I've been so remiss in responding to your blogs. This is a brave new world for me: cybertextualization intimidates. Anyhoo, blessings from the Connecticut four. I've printed out the spider pic. for Sarai and will try and explain to her where you both are and why. I'll also try calling again soon (on the University's dime - I love being institutionalized!). love -Fire Falcon
By
Mark OV, at 12:26 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home