fatwhitegeisha

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tokyo Ryokou

We went to Tokyo for four days during Golden Week last week and had an excellent time. I liked the city so much more than I imagined I would. Here are some things we saw. Hope you're all (well, those of you who haven't completely given up on us yet) well.

Shinjuku

shinjuku

Sensou-ji Temple (Asakusa)

sensouji2

sensouji

tokyo3

Ueno Koen

ueno

Harajuku

okaku

otaku3

harajuku

4 Comments:

  • Why is Golden Week so short? Japan veritably screams to be consumed by our frantic appetites. GIVE ME MORE TIME!!!

    By Blogger Danieru, at 12:47 AM  

  • Where did you get off to? Dou datta?

    By Blogger wakarimasen, at 6:34 PM  

  • Beppu, Oita, lots of driving. Was fun, BUT NOT ENOUGH!

    Holidays should come every day

    By Blogger Danieru, at 8:01 PM  

  • Agreed, yo. How you doing?

    By Blogger wakarimasen, at 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free site statistics