fatwhitegeisha

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Blog Tag

Brianna blog tagged me. I'm supposed to list my five favourite songs of the moment.

"Problem with Solutions"- Jim Guthrie
"Mary Ann"- Ray Charles
"B.M.A."- Martha Wainwright (thought it might be best to used the shortened version...)
"Long Ride Home"- Patty Griffin
"I am Aglow"- Sarah Harmer

So who do I tag? You can respond on the comment section here if you don't have a blog. Raina, Diana, Hali, Thames, Vanessa (assuming that any of you are still reading this...)

3 Comments:

  • Great site, great topic:

    1. Sweetest Decline by Beth Orton
    2. Cool Kids Keep by The American Analog Set
    3. Troubled Waters by Cat Power
    4. Sunset Soon Forgotten - Iron and Wine
    5. Snow and Lights by Explosions in the Sky
    6. Black Grease by The Black Angels

    By Blogger Kevin, at 10:49 PM  

  • I'm so obsessed with Iron and Wine lately. I can't stop listening to "My Lady's House." I think it's one of the simplest, most perfect songs I've ever heard. Thanks for reading. I'm really a lazy poster lately...

    I just reviewed Beth Orton's new album, The Comfort of Strangers, for cokemachineglow.com, and it should be up tomorrow if you're interested. Have you heard it yet? What do you think of it?

    By Blogger wakarimasen, at 6:52 PM  

  • Hey chica! I listed mine on my blog .

    Thanks for all the recommendations!!
    D.

    By Blogger mollyblogger, at 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free site statistics