Dear Joey
Dear Joey,
Hello and thank you for your letter. I was surprised to learn about your life. I was very surprised that you have 25 chickens and 3 dogs. I've never seen a chicken farm. I want to visit your farm.
Well, what are you interested in? Since I like cars, I'll tell you about Japanese vehicles. Do you know the Toyota company? Toyota is the most famous automaker in Japan. I don't know about automakers in your county. Please tell me about your country and automakers. Please write soon and tell me about yourself.
Yours Truly,
Yohsiki
What I like best about my students' letters is that they refer to America as "your country" as the same way the American students say things like "your homeland." I'm starting to get really attached to my students and it will be sad to leave.
Hello and thank you for your letter. I was surprised to learn about your life. I was very surprised that you have 25 chickens and 3 dogs. I've never seen a chicken farm. I want to visit your farm.
Well, what are you interested in? Since I like cars, I'll tell you about Japanese vehicles. Do you know the Toyota company? Toyota is the most famous automaker in Japan. I don't know about automakers in your county. Please tell me about your country and automakers. Please write soon and tell me about yourself.
Yours Truly,
Yohsiki
What I like best about my students' letters is that they refer to America as "your country" as the same way the American students say things like "your homeland." I'm starting to get really attached to my students and it will be sad to leave.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home