Not only is it cool to smoke, it's good for you too!
From this Globe and Mail article on smoking in China.
If you believe the official website of the tobacco monopoly, cigarettes are a kind of miracle drug: solving your health problems, helping your lifestyle, strengthening the equality of women, and even eliminating loneliness and depression.
“Smoking removes your troubles and worries,” says a 37-year-old female magazine editor, quoted approvingly on the website. “Holding a cigarette is like having a walking stick in your hand, giving you support.
“Quitting smoking would bring you misery, shortening your life.”
If you believe the official website of the tobacco monopoly, cigarettes are a kind of miracle drug: solving your health problems, helping your lifestyle, strengthening the equality of women, and even eliminating loneliness and depression.
“Smoking removes your troubles and worries,” says a 37-year-old female magazine editor, quoted approvingly on the website. “Holding a cigarette is like having a walking stick in your hand, giving you support.
“Quitting smoking would bring you misery, shortening your life.”

1 Comments:
Oh, yeah! I forgot about the life-enhancing nature of tobacco!
Love the "Walking around with a stick." I mean, if I can walk around with a stick supporting me, why would I bother to try walking without one?
By
Jeffrey, at 12:35 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home