fatwhitegeisha

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Ebino-kogen


ebino
Originally uploaded by katesteak.
Last night the phone rang at---in the middle of the night. Instead of ignoring it, as we had done the night before when it rang at the same time (which in the end didn't turn out to be so horrendously late...) Grant answered it. I'm so glad we did answer this time (or that G did because apparently I was urging him not to...oops) because it was Kerri, my lost to the isle of Taiwan friend telling us that she and her boyfriend Jiahao will be visiting us in a month!!! I've been feeling a bit blah lately (too much time off, I've been spending a bit too much time in my "room" pants- that's what they said on the package- and I interpret that to mean either that you wear them in your "room" (apartments here are small), or that they provide a lot of "room." Hmm. I've been contemplating this. What does that tell you?) and now I have something to look forward to!

This photo was taken on our recent trip at a place called Ebino-kogen, which is in the mountains in eastern Kagoshima. There are a lot of onsen there, and it is gorgeous. We might drive here with Kerri and Jiahao, who has never seen snow!

Lots of exclamation marks this morning! You must have made me happy Kerri!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free site statistics