fatwhitegeisha

Friday, February 11, 2005

Fastest eaters in the world

Kerri and Jiahao left yesterday, so I'll be back in the business of blogging soon. We had a lot of fun- I took my first road trip (since I've gotten my driver's license here) and we drove to Mt. Aso for a few days. I would post photos of our trip, but (GRRR!)our camera is not working lately and we have to get it checked out. I'm sure we can fix it, but it's mightily frustrating.

Coincidentally, after posting a photo of the strange creature, Grant found a NYT article on the star-nosed mole the other day I thought I'd share. It's a national holiday today (which means I worked ONE day this week, as I took off three for Kerri's visit.) I'm feeling like a bit of a layabout, so I'm going to spend the day working on music. Then, as it is gloriously sunny today, I will go for a walk later. I'll write something more riveting soon. :0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free site statistics