Good News Paragraph
I posted this as a comment on G's GNP post (about the paragraph of good news for every family member in the Christmas letter), but I thought it might enjoy a larger audience. I have to amuse myself somehow. There is no snow here, and it's Christmas Eve, but feels not like Christmas. Here we go:
GNP:
Grant continues to flourish as an artist and as a human being. He is a wonderful husband, son, brother, uncle and friend. We look forward to the day his autobiography, "Get over it," which documents the ups and downs of his experience as an exotic dancer in rural Saskatchewan, and touches on what he can recall of his two-year capture by the alien vessel "Good ship lollipop", hits the shelves. There've been some rough times, but as Grant always says, "Life is like a worn-out leopard print G-string. You never know in what direction it's going to stretch."
I love you Guranto.
GNP:
Grant continues to flourish as an artist and as a human being. He is a wonderful husband, son, brother, uncle and friend. We look forward to the day his autobiography, "Get over it," which documents the ups and downs of his experience as an exotic dancer in rural Saskatchewan, and touches on what he can recall of his two-year capture by the alien vessel "Good ship lollipop", hits the shelves. There've been some rough times, but as Grant always says, "Life is like a worn-out leopard print G-string. You never know in what direction it's going to stretch."
I love you Guranto.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home